Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic the NHS is under a lot of strain and we are much busier than normal. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this period. Please rest assured that we are doing our utmost to ensure that our pharmacies are operating as efficiently and safely as possible.
In order to protect both staff and patients our pharmacies are taking the following measures:
- Screens separating the public from staff to protect against transmission.
- Limiting the number of patients in the pharmacy at any one time.
- Some patients will be asked, where possible, to wait outside for their prescriptions.
- Encouraging the use of contactless payment to protect against surface contamination.
When do I reorder my prescription?
To ensure that your repeat prescription arrives on time, make sure to order 7-10 days before your current course runs out.
Now more than ever, it is vital that you follow your prescription exactly as instructed. Not only will this benefit your own health, but it will help to protect our NHS too.
Why is it so important that I take my medication exactly as instructed?
Not taking medication the correct way (‘non-adherence’) can lead to a course of treatment failing. This can mean having to been seen again by a medical expert, thus creating unnecessary risk during this period of social distancing. It could also mean that further prescriptions are required, which may in turn lead to more serious health problems down the line.
If you are experiencing any unpleasant side effects with your prescription, then please contact your GP or pharmacist immediately. Do not stop with your course until you have spoken to a medical practitioner. Additionally, if you are feeling better before your course is finished it is still vital that you continue to take the remainder of your medicine.
Taking your prescription correctly is the easiest way to support the NHS. It is estimated that unused or partially used medication costs the NHS around £300 million each year. This is money that could be put to great use, now so more than ever.
Where do I order my repeat prescription?
You can order online via our website: www.repeat-meds.com. You can also order via our easy to use app.
Ordering via the app
Repeat prescriptions can now be ordered from Trinity Pharmacy via the ‘My Local Pharmacy’ mobile app. This free, easy to use app allows you to check your prescription status and will notify you when your prescription is ready for collection or out for delivery.
Our pharmacy code ID is: PAR0001
Download the app for Apple iOS devices
Please click HERE to download the ‘My Local Pharmacy’ app to your device from the Apple App Store.
Download the app for Android devices
Please click HERE to download the ‘My Local Pharmacy’ app to your device from the Google Play Store.
Setting up the mobile app
- The first time you open the app you will be prompted to enter the Pharmacy ID. The Pharmacy ID for Trinity Pharmacy is: PAR0001
- Ensure you enter the full seven characters. You may need to wait a moment or two, during which time the app will display the words “no such pharmacy”. If this is still displayed after a couple of minutes, then re-enter the Pharmacy ID.
- Set up a 4-digit PIN code. You will be asked to enter this every time you access the app, so ensure that this is something you will remember. After selecting a pin click “Continue”.
- Enter your personal details. This information is required to ensure that the pharmacy can identify your private health record and link it to your app registration. All information provided is held privately and securely.
- Upon completion of registration you will be sent a verification email. This will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link in this email to verify your registration. Make sure to check your junk folder if the email is not in your main inbox.
- Once all the above steps are completed, we will have to accept your registration. Please allow up to 48 hours for this. Once accepted, you will be able to request repeat prescriptions.
Why use the app?
- It’s free, quick, easy, and ensures that you will no longer have to call or visit the pharmacy for repeat prescriptions.
- Order your medication 24/7, and all year round.
- Check the status of your prescription and receive notifications when it is ready for you to collect or out for delivery.
- Never forget to take your medication again with the “pill reminder” function.
- All information provided is held privately and securely.
Shielding letters from GPs
If you or somebody you live with have been classed as ‘clinically extremely vulnerable’ and received a shielding letter from your GP, then please let us know. We can deliver your medicine so that you do not have to leave your home. Please click the below link and complete the form if you would like to register for home delivery of your prescriptions.
If you are unsure whether this applies to you then please click here for more information.
The best way to contact us is via our webform/email service. We will endeavour to email or call you back ASAP. If it is an emergency and you need to speak to somebody, then please call us on 01273 730 330. We are extremely busy, so please only use this number if your needs are urgent.
Our New Opening Hours:
- Trinity Pharmacy – 9am to 6pm (We may close for cleaning from 12-1pm)
- Portland Pharmacy – 9am to 5.30pm (We may close for cleaning from 1pm-2pm)